The global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) market was valued at 133.18 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 8.77% from 2021 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Wavelength selective switching components are used in WDM optical communications networks to route (switch) signals between optical fibres on a per-wavelength basis. WSS has become the central heart of modern DWDM reconfigurable Agile Optical Network (AOC). WSS can dynamically route, block and attenuate all DWDM wavelengths within a network node.A WSS consists of a single common optical port and N opposing multi-wavelength ports where each DWDM wavelength input from the common port can be switched (routed) to any one of the N multi-wavelength ports, independent of how all other wavelength channels are routed. There are also variable attenuation mechanism in WSS for each wavelength. So each wavelength can be independently attenuated for channel power control and equalization. The industry is very concentration, the key brand include II-VI Incorporated, Lumentum (JDSU), Molex, Santec, II-VI Incorporated and Lumentum (JDSU) are the leaders in this market. Top 2 brands account for 91% market share in 2019. Furthermore in the past years these manufacturers were all merged by other different enterprises.
By Market Verdors:
- II-VI Incorporated
- Lumentum (JDSU)
- LCOS based Devices
- MEMS based Devices
- 1×4 or Less Add/Drop Module
- 1×5 or Larger Add/Drop Module
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 LCOS based Devices
1.4.3 MEMS based Devices
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 1×4 or Less Add/Drop Module
1.5.3 1×5 or Larger Add/Drop Module
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Market
1.8.1 Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Wavelength Selective Switch (WSS) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/