The global Spring-loaded Relief Valve market was valued at 2195.82 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.97% from 2021 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A pressure Relief Valve is a safety device designed to protect a pressurized vessel or system during an overpressure event.An overpressure event refers to any condition which would cause pressure in a vessel or system to increase beyond the specified design pressure or maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP). The primary purpose of a pressure Relief Valve is protection of life and property by venting fluid from an overpressurized vessel. The spring-loaded relief valve is a conventional pressure relief valve that is commonly used in liquid service valves. The valve opens proportionally as the pressure increases to overcome the spring pressure. Market would still face such risks, including the prolonged US-China trade friction, and the UK`s withdrawal from the EU, as well as the economy deteriorated sharply toward the end of the year due to the spread of new coronavirus infections. Spring-loaded Relief Valve market is fragmented with fierce competition. General Electric is the world leading player in global Spring-loaded Relief Valve market with the market share of 9.09% in 2019, in terms of revenue, followed by Emerson Electric, Weir Group, Curtiss-Wright, Watts, Alfa Laval, CIRCOR, IMI, Aalberts, Parker, Flow Safe, Mercury Manufacturing, Control Devices, AGF Manufacturing, Goetze KG Armaturen, and Aquatrol. The top 16 companies accounted for 52% of the revenue market share in 2019.
By Market Verdors:
- General Electric
- Emerson Electric
- Weir Group
- Alfa Laval
- Flow Safe
- Mercury Manufacturing
- Control Devices
- AGF Manufacturing
- Goetze KG Armaturen
- Low Pressure Valve
- Medium Pressure Valve
- High Pressure Valve
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Paper Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Spring-loaded Relief Valve Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Low Pressure Valve
1.4.3 Medium Pressure Valve
1.4.4 High Pressure Valve
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Oil and Gas
1.5.4 Power Generation
1.5.5 Paper Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Market
1.8.1 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Spring-loaded Relief Valve Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Spring-loaded Relief Valve Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/