The global Handheld Digital Multimeter market was valued at 571.17 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.28% from 2021 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A multimeter or a multitester, also known as a VOM (volt-ohm-milliammeter), is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one unit. A typical multimeter can measure voltage, current, and resistance. Analog multimeters use a microammeter with a moving pointer to display readings. Digital multimeters (DMM, DVOM) have a numeric display, and may also show a graphical bar representing the measured value. Digital multimeters are now far more common due to their cost and precision, but analog multimeters are still preferable in some cases, for example when monitoring a rapidly varying value.A multimeter can be a hand-held device useful for basic fault finding and field service work, or a bench instrument which can measure to a very high degree of accuracy. They can be used to troubleshoot electrical problems in a wide array of industrial and household devices such as electronic equipment, motor controls, domestic appliances, power supplies, and wiring systems. Multimeters are available in a wide range of features and prices. Cheap multimeters can cost less than US$10, while General Purpose-grade models with certified calibration can cost more than US$5,000. Primary driver for Digital Multimeter market is the multi functionality and features such as accuracy, flexible to use, portability, dual display resolution, and Lifetime warranty. These features and multi functionality expected to increase the demand for Digital Multimeter. Adoption electronic devices across many industry verticals is increasing steadily year on year. This development made the digital multimeter`s usage by electrical professionals to measure the voltage, current and resistance of electronics devices also increasing.
By Market Verdors:
- Keysight Technologies
- FLIR Systems
- Chauvin Arnoux Group
- Klein Tools
- B&K Precision
- Mastech Digital
- Uni-Trend Technology
- Shen Zhen Victor Hi-tech
- 3.5 Digit
- 4.5 Digit
- General Purpose
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Handheld Digital Multimeter Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 3.5 Digit
1.4.3 4.5 Digit
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 General Purpose
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Market
1.8.1 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Handheld Digital Multimeter Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Handheld Digital Multimeter Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/