The global Defense Robotics market was valued at 1713.91 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 7.81% from 2021 to 2027, based on HNY Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Most of the countries utilize the defense robotic system or are in the process of acquiring or building the technology to incorporate into military programs. These robots are used in form of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), unmanned group vehicles (UGVs) and unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs). Unmanned group vehicles are robots that move on wheels or tracks and perform the function of sentry duties and examine the potential hostile location. Unmanned aerial vehicles are essentially remotely controlled or automated robots. The use of all these robotic system includes same purpose of replacing or supplementing human in battlefield situations. Deployment of autonomous or semi autonomous robotic system in the battle field helps in improving the military efficiency, operational performance and accuracy.North America is the most technological advanced region in defense robotic system and Asia Pacific represents a strong opportunity due to the availability of technology in countries including China, Japan and India.
By Market Verdors:
- Clearpath Robotics Inc.
- Lockheed Marin Corporation
- Elbit System Ltd.
- Thales Group
- BAE Systems Plc.
- Boston Dynamics
- Kongsberg Gruppen
- Saab AB
- Northrup Grumman Corporation
- Boeing Company
- Human Operated
- Search and Rescue
- Mine Clearance
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- Combat Support, EOD
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Defense Robotics Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Defense Robotics Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.3 Human Operated
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Defense Robotics Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.3 Search and Rescue
1.5.5 Mine Clearance
1.5.6 Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR)
1.5.7 Combat Support, EOD
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Defense Robotics Market
1.8.1 Global Defense Robotics Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Defense Robotics Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Defense Robotics Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Defense Robotics Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Defense Robotics Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Defense Robotics Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/