Brazil General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
'Brazil General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Brazilian general insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, loss ratio, retail and commercial split, premium by line of business, and loss ratio, during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Brazilian general insurance segment.
– A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
– The Brazilian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Brazil's general insurance reinsurance business's market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
– The Brazilian general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by the Brazilian general insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Brazil –
– It provides historical values for the Brazilian general insurance segment for the report's 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Brazil, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of content
Table of Contents
Regulatory and Compliance
Key Market Trends
Summary Trends and KPIs
Key Trends by Line of Business
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Regulatory and Compliance
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414