The global Sound Level Meter market was valued at 74.02 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.28% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
A sound level meter is used for acoustic (sound that travels through air) measurements. It is commonly a hand-held instrument with a microphone. The diaphragm of the microphone responds to changes in air pressure caused by sound waves. That is why the instrument is sometimes referred to as a Sound Pressure Level (SPL) Meter. A microphone is distinguishable by the voltage value produced when a known, constant sound pressure is applied. This is known as the microphone sensitivity.
The instrument needs to know the sensitivity of the particular microphone being used. Using this information, the instrument is able to accurately convert the electrical signal back to a sound pressure, and display the resulting sound pressure level (decibels dB SPL). The most recent standards for sound level meters are international standard BS EN 61672:2013 or IEC 61672:2013 and these have superseded most previous standards.
This report mainly focuses on the sound level meters compliance with IEC 61672:2013, instead of simple sound level indicators usually less than $600. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market over the forecast period owing to extensive usage in the industrial and environment field. Globally, the Sound Level Meters industry market is low concentrated as the manufacturing technology of Sound Level Meters is relatively immatures. And some enterprises, like Bruel & Kjaer, Cirrus Research, TSI-Quest, etc. are well-known for the wonderful performance of their Sound Level Meters.
At the same time, China, occupied 29% sales market share in 2018, is remarkable in the global Sound Level Meters industry due to the loweast cost of raw material and labor.On the basis of type, the Sound Level Meters market has been segmented into Class 1 and Class 2. The Class 1 Type segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR, in terms of value, of the overall Sound Level Meters market.
By Market Verdors:
- Bruel & Kjaer
- Cirrus Research
- NTi Audio
- Larson Davis
- Pulsar Instruments
- ONO SOKKI
- Testo SE & Co
- TES Electrical Electronic
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Factories and Enterprises
- Environmental and Protection
- Transportation Industry
- Scientific Research Field
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the markets competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Sound Level Meter Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Sound Level Meter Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Sound Level Meter Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Sound Level Meter Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Sound Level Meter Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Sound Level Meter Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Sound Level Meter (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Sound Level Meter Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Sound Level Meter Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Sound Level Meter (Volume and Value) by Application
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/